Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 4

I finished binding "Running Spikes".


Here's a quilting idea I saw perusing magazines at the grocery store. 


I'm working on the New Mexico Quilters Association Challenge. It must be less than 2' x 3', have at least 2 batik fabrics, and go along with an "Enchanted New Mexico" theme. Right now, it looks like brown toxic ooze. I promise it is going to look like Signature Rock within a month. Plan B is putting a whole lot of foliage on the bottom.


Four blocks left to go on the zoo quilt, including this lion.


This is a bargello in the making.


This is my chart for the bargello.


This is my palette from which to select beautiful fabrics for a secret project, coming at the end of this year!


Block #3 has been cut. Block #2 has been skipped, for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment